Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's been awhile

It's been awhile since I updated my blog, so much going on, and not enough time to get everything done.  Christmas was here and gone in a flash, I almost have my livingroom back to normal.

On December 26th we welcomed Brady James Jacobsen to the family, he is my niece's first baby and he decided he wanted to be here a bit early, his due date was February 6th and arrived weighing 3 pounds 12 ounces and was 17" long.  He is in the NICU in a neighboring hospital, he is doing well, as of January 7th, he weighed just a bit over 4 pounds.  We look forward to finally getting to meet him sometime in February.

It's a beautiful sunny warm day here in Wisconsin....winter hasn't found us yet.   It's 44 degrees today, I even opened a few windows to air out the house.

Hopefully this year will bring more crafting to me, last year I had a hard time finding my mojo.

Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment